Dirty Ditch Mud Runs
REGISTRATION - $20.00 Registration Fee
This fee allows driver and the truck into the fair and the event. Everyone else, including crew and passengers of the truck, must pay Fair Admission at the gate.
* A tire size of 35” and larger is required *
Registration 10:00 am-12:30 am
MUD FLIES AT 1:00
1. It’s the Dirty Ditch way or the highway… we make the rules we can change the rules and we do our very best to keep everyone safe and happy.
2. Registration opens at 10:00 am and closes at 12:30 am.
3. Inspection for vehicle conformance to the rules prior to the event is part of the registration process
4. A $20.00 registration is required and all participants must sign up in person
5. Participants assume all risk of injury or damage.
6. Portland Fair is not responsible for any damage to trucks or persons.
Rules and Vehicle Specifications:
1. No one under the age of 14 is allowed in the pit area.
2. Driver must be 18 years of age or older or have written parental consent.
3. Seat belts and helmets are required to be worn at all times.
4. Unless it is on fire stay in your vehicle.
5. All vehicles must have a roof or roll cage over participants.
6. Dirty Ditch track crew reserves the right to not let your vehicle in the ditch for any reason. Including but not limited to violation of any rule, equipment deemed unsafe, driving style deemed unsafe, etc.
7. No loose cargo in truck bed.
8. Rear hitch point must be secure and inspected.
9. Broken vehicles will be removed by Dirty Ditch crew. We will make every effort to put you back to your spot in the pits. Time does not always permit this to happen immediately. We will move you out of the spectators view.
We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle.
• The consumption of alcohol by drivers or crew in pit or pulling areas will not be allowed.
• Violation will result in disqualification.
October 2023 Portland Mud Bog Registration Entry/Inspection Form*
*This form must be read prior to participating in the Mud Bog.