Mail Entries To
Bird House Building Contest
• Please describe the exhibits on the entry blank.
• Entries which require hanging must have necessary hardware.
1. Entries must be the work of the exhibitor, no professional constructed birdhouses will be accepted.
2. Any material may be used.
3. Bird Houses may be decorated - Painted etc.
4. Bird Houses must not exceed: 12' wide, 12" deep and 16" high.
5. Exhibits will be under observation at all times during the fair. Security guards will be on duty during the night. However the Fair Association is not responsible for anything damaged, lost or stolen.
6. Prizes will be awarded for Best in Show; 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
7. Entry forms must be received my mail no later than Wed. October 7th. No entries will be accepted after that date.
8. No professionally constructed Bird House will be accepted.
9. Exhibits must be picked up on Sunday between 5:30 PM and 7:00 PM. Exhibits can not be removed early. Exhibits not picked up will be sold an the proceeds will be donated to the Fair Association
10. Bird Houses may be sold at the fair. Please inform the Superintendents. The price to be determined by the exhibitor.
- Best in Show: $12.00
- 1st: $10.00
- 2nd: $8.00
- 3rd: $6.00