Dave Forlini Jr.
Tech & Registration 12:30-3:00 pm
Truck Pull sponsored by CT Truck Pullers
Tech & Registration 12:00-3:00 pm
Pull Starts at 4:00 pm
Portland Fair Truck Pull Committee Members:
Devon Austin, Mike Colla, Carol Gilbert, Candi Meadors & Danielle Piatti
The Portland Fair has teamed up with the CT Truck Pullers and is honored to be the last pull of the CT Truck Pullers 2021 season.
In 2019 a dedicated group of CT truck pullers and enthusiasts came together to form a club, the CT Truck Pullers. The club was formed out of the passion for this fun and entertaining sport. An organized club gives us a consistent set of classes and rules to compete from one event to the next.
source - cttruckpullers.com
At the conclusion of our pull the total points that drivers have accumulated throughout the season will determine the CT Truck Puller Champion.
• CT Truck Pullers with valid picture ID and children under 10 FREE; All else $10
• Cash payouts for 1st through 3rd Place (amount to be determined).
• Go to CTTRUCKPULLERS.COM for up to date pull Rules and Classes
You do NOT have to be a member of the CT Truck Pullers to pull in any class or be eligible for payouts
Portland Fair Rules: All Classes
1. Consumption of alcoholic beverages and/or drugs are immediate cause for disqualification of vehicle
and driver. Alcohol-Free wristbands must be worn by drivers, crew members and track personnel.
2. Age: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid drivers license OR PARENT PERMISSION