Mail Entries To
211 Main Street Ext.
Middletown, CT 06457
Single Egg Rules
• Accepted between September 1 - October 1
• Accepted only in classes listed and in order of arrival
• Open to exhibitors only
• No Entry Fee
1. All exhibitors must pay admission at the gate
2. Tags will be placed on eggs for receipt of entries on Thursday evening from 4:00-8:00 pm. Eggs not submitted by 8:00 PM on Thursday will not be judged or awarded premiums or prizes.
4. All entries must remain in place until 6:00 pm on Sunday. Any eggs removed before this time will result in the forfeit of all money awarded.
5. There will 4 classes, Smallest, Largest, Most Colorful and Wildest Shape.
6. Judging starts promptly at 10:00 AM Friday. All entries will be judged by the Danish System. The Rabbit and Poultry area will be closed to the public while judging is in progress.
Smallest, Largest, Most Colorful and Wildest Shape
Premiums and Ribbons:
First - Third Place rosettes will be awarded in each class
Best in Show - will be awarded a rosette