Mail Entries To
74 Culver Lane
Portland, CT 06480
• LIMIT 6 entries per person
• Photographs previously entered in the fair are not eligible. Entries must have been taken after October 9, 2022.
• Entries must be matted AND framed. The maximum size for photographs is 5" x 7", in frames no larger than 8" x 10".
• The fair is not responsible for damage due to weather or other circumstances.
Animals, Landscape, Black and White Photographs, People, Flowers and Plants, and Sports
• If an exhibitor is 16 years of age, or younger, his/her photographs may be entered in the separate Junior judging.
• Exhibitors are required to write their name, address, telephone number, category, and the title of the photograph on the back of each entry.
• Exhibits that are to be judged as Juniors need to be clearly marked JUNIOR on the entry form
1. Entry forms may be Downloaded Here and must be received by mail, no later than Tuesday three days before the fair. Absolutely no entries will be accepted after that date. The committee will accept exhibits on Thursday the day before the fair between 5:00-7:00 pm.
How to complete the entry form:
On front first (front) page write your Full Name, Address, Phone # and email
Sign the bottom. If entrant is 16 or younger, PARENT SIGNS and writes entrants age
On second page: Under Class Number write Photography only one time.
Do this for EACH PHOTO entered:Under Class Name write the CATEGORY of the photo. The 6 categories are Animals, Landscape, Black & White, People, Flowers/Plants and Sports
Under Description name your photograph for example Landscape - Hiking in Yosemite
2. Exhibits must be picked up on Sunday after 6:00 pm. No exhibits to be removed before 6:00 pm Sunday. Exhibits not picked up by 7:00 pm will be discarded. Any winnings not picked up will be donated back to the Portland Fair.
Prizes - Premiums & Ribbons
Best of Show Adult and Junior: Rosette - $5.00
1st: $5.00 2nd: $4.00 3rd: $3.00